- Registration: Pre- Registration deadline is March 14th.
- Hotel Reservation deadline for USKA $99 rate is March 7th. Click HERE to access the lodging discount on the hotel website.
- More information is available on the USKA Nationals Website located HERE.
- Competitors must be a current USKA Member and must have confirmation of the their room reservation at the LVH in order to receive the pre-registration discount.
- Current USKA members receive special discounts.
- Last Chance Qualifier Registration at the door only.
- Cash only at the door.
- All of the 2014 Nationals Tournament Events are open to all competitors of ALL ranks and ALL styles. (WKF, JKA, TKD, Wuko, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Okinawan syles .. all welcome!)
- Adult Black Belts do NOT need to qualify to compete.
- All Kyu (below black belt) competitors must qualify to compete at the Nationals.
- You may qualify by placing 1st – 4th at any 2013-14 USKA World, National, Regional, State or Last Chance Qualifying event. (LCQ held at Nationals)
- When you qualify in ANY forms, sparring, or weapons divisions you qualify to compete in ALL events at the Nationals.
- Pre-registered competitors will receive bottom half bracketing in forms and weapons divisions.
- Opening Ceromonies: Competitors will line up by state and welcomed to the 2014 Nationals!
- Finals: Demonstrations performed by Sensei Fumio Demura & Master Robert Bowles
- Adult Black Belt Kata (2)-Grand Champion
- Adult Black Belt Kumite (all 1st place winners)-Grand Champion
- Adult Black Belt Weapons (2) will run two different weapons Kata’s- Grand Champion
- Adult Kyu Kata Beg. Adv. (all 1st place winners)- Grand Champion
- Youth Kata Beg. Int. Adv (all 1st place winners) -Grand Champion
- Adult Kyu Weapons Beg. Adv (all 1st place winners) -Grand Champion
- Youth Weapons Beg. Adv (all 1st place winners) -Grand Champion
- Adult Kyu Kumite (all 1st & 2nd place matches) -National Championship title
- Youth Kumite (all 1st & 2nd place matches) - National Championship title
- Traditional martial arts uniforms must be worn. (No t-shirts; elbows must be covered.) Foam safety equipment (head, hands, feet) and mouthpieces required. (No Ringstar Shoes) Groin protection required for all males. No hard plastic shin or forearm pads. Equipment subject to tournament official’s approval.
- Instructors who pre-register 20 or more students get TWO FREE NIGHTS hotel stay (limited to one room per instructor.)
- Instructors and all Adult Black Belts are highly encouraged to attend the Rules and referee seminar on Thursday March 27th. (FREE)
- $25 charge for Rule book and Judge / Referee certificate.
- Discounted tournament competition fee’s for all adult Black Belts that attend Rules Seminar.
- All Adult Black Belts are asked to help judge. Must be dressed in full martial arts uniform.
| || |